It May Be the Day Before the Darkest Day of the Year...But it's All Joy and Light Up in Here!!



Hello, friends! Thank you all for being so cool and patient after I announced a book release date and then seemingly fell of the edge of the earth! I was actually battling a family flu, writing and editing, and poking my itchy ears with Q-tips until I developed a nasty ear infection. Word of warning: Q-tips are to be used gently, lovas, so gently! Hahaha!!

So there is some fantastic news to announce. First and foremost, I'd like to tell my UK/Australia/Ireland/Falkland Island readers why they can't seem to get a hold of my books. The incredibly cool team at Random House UK swooped in and asked if I'd like to work with them. Which means that some of my titles (Double Clutch, Junk Miles, Slow Twitch, and Fall Guy) will be available in stores in the UK and assorted territories! Which is super exciting and makes me so happy. Random House UK is filled with passionate, book-loving people and I'm truly pleased we're working together!

It does put a snafu in what I can release where, and for that I'm sorry. I can't tell you how much I love you all, and how amazing it is to have people in other countries waiting on my books. I can promise to keep you updated, and I can tell you that they have been unbelievably quick and eager to get the books out...which is, again, beyond rad! One very fun tweak is that my books are getting new covers! Would you like to see the first two?? WOULD YOU?! YOU WOULD!!! Well, here you go!
Funny story...I actually had this exact couple saved in a file for use on a Youngblood cover that I hadn't ordered yet. So, yes, apparently the art team at Random House UK and I are psychically connected. LOVE!!

Isn't she GORGEOUS!! Like Brenna, but all glammed up for an exciting night dancing in London. LOVE THIS!!



Beyond my exciting UK news, Benelli and Cormac's book Perfectly Unmatched is out for limited territories on Amazon! I'm sorry to those of you who can't access it yet, but I promise it's coming widespread soon! Despite coughing up a lung while writing this, I loved every minute of this book. I love Benelli and Cormac as a couple...they may have made me laugh more than any couple has before. I loved the changes the Youngblood family went through...they're learning and growing every day! And I loved getting to visit with Winch and Evan, getting to see a whole new side of Lala, getting to know them all in a different way. It was an awesome experience, and I hope you love it as much as I did!



So, that's all my awesome news! Yep, pretty overwhelmingly awesome. Thank you all so much for being amazing and cool and bearing with me and celebrating with me...you all rock hard, and I sincerely wish you the happiest holidays and the very best for this upcoming new year!!

Popular Posts